Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I leave for Hawaii in 2 days and mindless forwards help pass the time

You don't even want to know what I am actually doing right now. Ok, ok, ok, I'm watching crap television. And filling out these ABCs. Which are also crap. On a side note, Meg Ryan's lips look awful.

A- Attached or Single? single.duh. have you read any other entries in this blog?
B- Best Friend? I don't have a dog (although nor am I a man)
C- Cake or pie? Cake. Home-made or ice cream, please. Or at the Gorge.
D- Day of choice? Thursday
E- Essential Item? Sunglasses. I wear them at night.
F- Favorite Color? Green I guess... but why wonder why
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Swedish Fish
H- Home town? small town NJ
I- Favorite Indulgence? Getting my house cleaned by someone else
J- January or July? ohhhhhhhhhhhh...depends where in the world I am but in general I think January
K- Kids? That movie's ending still haunts me
L- Life isn't complete without? A good laugh
M- Marriage date? February 29, 2104
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 bros, no hos
O- Oranges or Apples? Orange. Or Maroon.
P- Phobia and fears? Fear of smelling bad. Or having to be near someone else who does.
Q- Quote? 'Made sense at the time'
R- Reason to smile? it's April Fools Day!
S- Season of choice? Paprika
T- Tummy, Back, or Side sleeper? Tummy
U- Unknown fact about me? Well then it wouldn't be unknown, now would it?
V-Vegetable? orange or red peppers
W- Worst habit? biting my lips. People don't seem to mind when I bite theirs.
X-Ray or Ultrasound? x-ray vision
Y- Your favorite food? Pizza - even bad pizza
Z- Zodiac sign? Pisces

Please join me tomorrow night as I accomplish such feats as 'filling out my tax form' and 'packing'

No comments: