Monday, June 2, 2008

Listing isn't just something that happens on a boat

The other day at a friend's house I was reading their book of lists - Milk, Eggs, Vodka. Quite amusing. The past few days I have been doing some major spring cleaning (technically I have until June 21st!) and cleaning both my desk at work and my room at home. I figure I should go with it while I have the motivation; if we average the trending of the last 29 years, the mood should again strike me in about...well...29 years.

So, since I have been digging through papers who age can only be determine through radioactive carbon dating, I have come across some lists of my own with no idea of what they mean. So, in honor of Milk, Eggs, Vodka, here are my own lists (if I was really doing this I would take a photo and upload that. Maybe tomorrow.)

List from work says:

Chris Hahn
-------------
nursing home


what could that possibly mean? I have absolutely no idea who Chris Hahn is...or what he (she?) has to do with a nursing home.


List from home says:

supplies
-------------
-grapes
-spaghetti
-apples
-knee high socks


feel free to use your imaginations on that one...I can't imagine what kind of supplies these were, or what I was attempting to do with them...

This one is too irrelevant to know the connection: today's Song of the Day was inspired from watching Striptease earlier (I had never seen it before) and this has been stuck in my head ever since.

Song of the Day: Little Bird by Annie Lennox

No comments: